to the website of the association TABEA e.V. – „Verein für ergänzende unabhängige Teilhabeberatung im Landkreis Stade“
(Association for additional independent counseling concerning participation in the district of Stade)
With an appointment!
Monday: 9 am – 12 am
Tuesday: 9 am – 12 am
Wednesday: 9 am – 12 am
Thursday: 3 pm – 6 pm
About the association:
The association was founded in 2017 because of a new German law, the „Bundesteilhabegesetz“ (federal participation law). On the 1st of March 2018 we started working as a helpdesk for people who cannot participate in the same way as others in their social life because of reasons like e.g. disabilities.
- Andreas Hohnhorst, chairman
- Thomas Ahlrichs, assistant chairman
- Ulrich Tipke, elected member of the managing-committee and treasurer
- Angelika von der Brelje, elected member of the managing-committee
- Sarah Lechelt, elected member of the managing-committee
The counsellors are ...
Kerstin Ankenbrand M.A.
Counsellor, social worker M.A., different additional qualifications
Therese Wunram-Falk, Dipl.-Soz.Päd.
Counsellor, qualified social worker, different additional qualifications
The voluntary staff are…
- Ute Ramm
- free counselling on difficulties concerning restrictions in life
- assistance for filling out applications
- psycho-social support with the aim of a self-determined life
- counselling of those affected, relatives and all people interested
Do you need an interpreter for sign language or any foreign language?
Let us know, and we will care of it.
Contact us, together we will find a solution!
The helpdesk is across from the district court Stade on Schiefe Straße 1. It is about 10 minutes away from the railway station Stade. The nearest bus stops are Railway Station Stade or Pferdemarkt.
If you want to come by car, you can park on Salztorswall (access to Schiefe Straße at Kohlpott) or on Holzhafen.
- Fachstelle für Ergänzende unabhängige Teilhabeberatung: www.teilhabeberatung.de
- Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales: www.bmas.de
- Umsetzung der UN-Behinderten-rechts-konvention in Deutschland: www.gemeinsam-einfach-machen.de
We are looking for voluntary staff!
Are you interested? If so, please contact us.
Do you want to join our association?
If so, please fill out our application of membership and send it to us.